Friday, May 15, 2009

I heart Friday

Thank goodness it's Friday! So first off--although I am not normally a huge sports fanatic...I must say that I am a little excited about the Rockets potentially making it to the western conference finals. I am actually looking forward to watching the game on Sunday. GO ROCKETS!

In addition to watching the Rockets game this weekend, Kirk and I are painting our bedroom/bathroom. I started the bathroom already...chocolate brown :) And we're doing the bedroom tonight...a gray/taupeish color. So excited to have it all done and our new furniture to be here next week! I've had enough of the pink walls and hodge-podge furniture.

AND...Andie's prom is tomorrow. I am so excited for her, but at the same time a little sad. I can't believe my little sister is about to graduate high school! But the fact that she made the (smart) decision to go to Texas A&M, makes it a little easier to bear :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment