Monday, May 11, 2009

The soon-to-be's


I've finally decided to become a blogger to keep everyone up to date on the happenings on the (soon-to-be) Franco family...for now we're still just: Brittany, Kirk, Raisyn and Reece. It's also going to temporarily serve as a means of getting our wedding information out to those of you who will be sharing our day with us. Bare with me as I figure this all out... :)

As of right now, I am slightly...okay, VERY...bummed that one of my bestie's is leaving me for a place called Vegas. She is one of a kind, and I am going to miss her terribly. So Amy, a few thoughts to leave The Woodlands with...Vivian, the toe, feta on pizza, Wade and buntings.

"Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says "Oh Shit...She's Awake"--Amy's Myspace


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment